- We encourage new patients to arrive 10 minutes early for their first visit to fill out paperwork. You can also save
time by downloading the Patient Information, Medical History and HIPAA forms. Print and fill out the forms, and
bring them with you to your first appointment.
- The new patient exam includes checking for cavities, evaluating your periodontal (gum) condition and performing an oral
cancer screening, as well as obtaining any necessary x-rays.
- After gathering information in your first visit, we will develop a personalized treatment plan based on your
health care needs.
- Payment is required as dental services are rendered, and we are happy to provide you with an estimate for your
- Our office accepts cash, personal checks, Visa and MasterCard as forms of payment.
- Our office will file claims with your insurance company. You are responsible for your co-payment and
deductible, as well as any
expenses that are not covered by your insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will my first visit be like?
Can I bring my own music?
What forms of payment do your dental offices accept?
Is it common for gums to bleed when
the dentist cleans them?
If You Have Questions, or Would Like to Make an Appointment, Call 336.288.4499
For additional information, click here.
- Because your smile is important to us, we offer CareCredit®, a healthcare credit card
specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance.
We offer 6-month and 12-month dental payment plans. Click here to apply online.